ICCOPT 2016 Tokyo Organizing Committee
ICCOPT 2016, The fifth International Conference on Continuous Optimization, will take place in Tokyo, Japan, from August 6th to 11th, 2016. The summer school will be held from August 6th to 7th at National Olympics Memorial Youth Center (NYC), Yoyogi, Tokyo and the technical program from August 8th to 11th at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Roppongi, Tokyo. ICCOPT is a flagship conference of the Mathematical Optimization Society, organized every three years. ICCOPT 2016 is co-sponsored by the Operations Research Society of Japan.
- April 15 - Summer School Accommodation Deadline (Student)
- April 23 - Abstract Submission for Parallel Session Deadline
- April 23 - Summer School Accommodation Deadline (General)
- May 16 - Abstract Submission for Poster Session Deadline
- May 31 - Early Registration Deadline
- August 6 & 7 - Summer School
- August 8 to 11 - Conference
- Scientific Program is released at Scientific Program.
- Conference banquet information updated. Social Program.
- Opened ICCOPT 2016 Web System.
- Important Notice is updated.
- Accommodation has been updated.
- Abstract Submission, Social Program, and Travel Info have been updated.
- The opening of ICCOPT 2016 Web System is rescheduled to February 26th.
- Support to Students has been updated.
- Best Paper Prize has been updated.
- Summer School has been updated.
- Related Conferences have been updated.
- Registration has been updated.
- Best Paper Prize Committee has been confirmed.
- Clusters have been updated.
- Plenaries & semi-plenaries have been confirmed.
- Opened ICCOPT 2016 Website.