Accommodation at National Olympics Memorial Youth Center (NYC)
The ICCOPT 2016 Organizing Committee has arranged special accommodation at National Olympics Memorial Youth Center (NYC), the venue of the Summer School. Only student participants can make reservation until April 15. Reservation will be open for non-student participants after April 16.
Guests are required to complete their registration for ICCOPT 2016 Tokyo before May 31. Without registration, anyone will not be allowed to stay at NYC and we will not refund the fee even in this case.
Facilities and location:
- 1. The rooms are single occupancy without bathroom and refrigerator. (Guests can use common shower rooms and toilet.) All rooms are air-conditioned.
- 2. It is 10 min on the subway Chiyoda Line to the conference venue, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS). It will take 25 to 30 min from NYC to GRIPS including walk.
- 3. The internet service at this accommodation is very limited (several Coin-op PCs and Softbank Paid WiFi http://www.softbank.jp/en/mobile/).
Check out http://nyc.niye.go.jp/en/accommodation-facilities/ for details.
Accommodation fee (For student applicants)
- Aug 4 night: JPY 2,200 (including breakfast of Aug 5)
- Aug 5 and 6 nights: JPY 1,200/night (including breakfast and lunch of Aug 6 and 7)
- Aug 7 night: JPY 500 (including breakfast of Aug 8)
- Aug 8-12 nights: JPY 2,200/night (including breakfast of Aug 9-13)
Accommodation fee (For non-student applicants)
- Aug 4-12 nights: JPY 2,200/night (including breakfast of Aug 5-13)
Cancellation policy for NYC reservation:
Accommodation fee will not be refunded upon any cancellation
Accommodation Arranged by JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc. (JTBGMT)
JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc. (JTBGMT), a major travel agency of Japan, is in cooperation with the ICCOPT 2016 Tokyo organizing committee, and has booked rooms at a few hotels for the participants of ICCOPT 2016 Tokyo.
The email address of the person in charge of ICCOPT 2016 in JTBGMT is
Please check out HERE for further information and for making a reservation.
JTBGMT is planning to add more rooms and hotels to the list if available. So, please note that even if you cannot find vacancy on your first attempt, you may find a room if you try later.
There are numerous accommodations in Tokyo which you can reserve through the Internet and by other means. We recommend that you make an earlier reservation, since the period when ICCOPT 2016 Tokyo is held is right in the middle of high season and we will have huge number of travelers visiting Tokyo.