How to get to GRIPS and NYC (with detailed instructions, maps and travel tips)
- Conference Venue: To National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
- Summer School Venue: To National Olympic Memorial Youth Center(NYC)
This summer is very hot in Tokyo. The temperature is always above 30 degrees (Celsius) in daytime and sometimes goes around 35. The humidity easily exceeds 70%. So, please be prepare for the heat when you come to Tokyo.In particular, we recommend the followings.
- 1. Wear light clothing such as short-sleeved shirts without ties.
- 2. Drink water before you feel thirsty. (We provide free bottles of water at the venue.)
- 3. Ask for help as soon as you feel bad.
On the other hand, all the buildings we use are air-conditioned. If you are sensitive to the cold, we recommend to bring an outerwear.